1. Rabbits are the third-most abandoned animals in shelters. Three words: adopt, don’t buy!
2. Rabbits purr when they’re happy. It’s not the same as a cat’s purr, though. It sounds like teeth chattering or light chomping.
3. Rabbits eat their droppings because they need to digest twice.
4. They jump like crazy when they are super happy, it’s not that they have lost their marbles.
5. Their main food is not carrots but hey, it keeps their teeth, which are constantly growing, worn down and keeps their tummies healthy.