1. Every year over 5 million people in more than160 countries take Cambridge Exams.
2. The certificates are recognized by more than 1900 institutions: employers, schools, government agencies, and across 81 countries.
3. 40% of these examinations are taken by people under 16.
4. They were established over 150 years ago.
5. In Mexico, these certificates are recognized in Universities like Universidada Anáhuac, Universidad Iberoamericana, ITAM, UVM, and in industries like 3M, Hewlett Packard, Disney, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Mercedes-Benz, SEAT, El Corte Inglés, among others.