El Charro de Huentitán ha fallecido, pero el legado de Chente seguirá latente en la vida de sus eternos fans
HIS SUITS, HIS SEAL
- His suits were always his hallmark and they were made with gold threads.
- Each one weighs around 10 kilos.
- Lucio Díaz Ugalde has been HIS tailor for decades.
- He has a button-down suit that belonged to Pedro Infante.
- Several of his costumes are given to young talents.
- However, he kept the suit he wore at his concert in Plaza México, where he gathered 54,000 people on September 15, 1984.
- It has a hat that inside it bears the image of the Virgin of Guadalupe.