.By Coach Mily
1. When in doubt… wear a mask! If you are not sure if you should be wearing a mask at certain places the best thing to do is to wear one, better safe than sorry.
2. You don’t need to wear a doctor-quality mask. You can wear a 3-layer face-mask that properly adjusts to your face. (Watch video for further infohttps://youtu.be/KCX48wMFy_0 ).
3. There are 3 zones that should be totally covered. Not only mouth and nose, but your cheeks also! This way no particles are coming in or out.
4. To put them on your hands MUST BE CLEAN.
5. When you take it off be sure to grab it ONLY from the ear loops and dispose it/put it away for cleaning.