By Coach Mily
1. Mexico is one of the few countries that celebrates kids in April, other countries celebrate it in November according to UNICEF´s suggestion.
2. It was originally celebrated on November 20th but it was changed because it is the same day we celebrate Mexico´s Revolution Day.
3. Kids were forced to participate in that Revolution, that´s why it was so important to make adults stand up for their right to enjoy their childhood.
4. Ginebra´s declaration of Children´s Rights was signed almost a decade after the First World War in 1924 with all the obligations adults have over kids.
5. Here we adopted the Boys and Girls´ Law that has over 20 concepts to defend their rights.